2 cents: Color me Surprised

11:36 AM / Posted by Jay /






Roland Burris was rejected today outside of the Senate Chambers because he decided to be Blagos bitch. 

I actually got into a heated discussion with my parents this morning about this. They believe Burris should be seated as senator of Illinois because he is qualified,  I don't disagree with that. However, Blago knew FULL well what he was setting Burris  up for. The democratic leaders said because you are being investigated anyone you choose will be rejected. So what does Rog Blagojevich do? he chooses someone anyways.

Blago is innocent until proven guilty..I get it. As Governor he has all right to appoint someone to the senate, it is the law.

However, Democratic leaders have all right to reject him. The Secretary of state of Illinois has all right not to sign that certificate.

Blago isn't being charged for selling crack to whores? He is being charged for trying to sell the very seat that Burris wants.

You cannot go in good conscious and be like "even though someone is appointing me as senator, the same someone who is accused of selling Barack Obamas' senate seat. I'll take the job anyways because lord knows there wont be any issues, i mean shit...look at my resume"

Roland Burris is qualified but he let Blagojevich use him and tarnish his reputation.

Roland Burris you knew full well that you were going to be rejected today, why the hell would you get your ass out of bed to be public fodder for another day.

Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CNN